Two Tags from Beng



Tag 1:

I'm a fan of Savage Chickens (www.savagechicken.com). His brand of humor is ascerbic, twisted and witty - just the way i like it, hence one of his drawings.

Tag 2:

1.Can you name one person who made you laugh last night? Saul Samante, one of my students
2. What were you doing at 0800? Teaching my preaching laboratory class. It starts 7:30 and ends 8:30, so in fact I was in the middle of all of it.3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Signing a bunch of memos
4. What happened to you in 2006? Sooooo many things happened in 2006, but foremost is my appointment to become Academic Dean.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “You there! Stop cheating!” – I was trying out the newly acquired portable public address system.
6. How many beverages did you have today? 1 can of diet pepsi, three glasses of water, and just about now I am dying to have coffee.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Silvery grey
8. What was the last thing you paid for? DVDs from my suking pirate last night.
9. Where were you last night? Tried out the new dimsum place along Session road, then visited my friendly neighborhood pirate.
10. What color is your front door? Brown
11. Where do you keep your change? In my pocket, but I take them out as soon as I'm at my office/house/room.
12. What’s the weather like today? Sunshiny – quite unusual for Baguio at this time of the year.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla
14. What excites you? Teaching, preaching, reading a good book (especially if it is a treasure found at booksale, etc.), good company.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I postpone my haircut trips as long as I can. I’ve never been a fan of barbers. Since I was a boy, I find haircuts are never enjoyable for me
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yup.
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on the mood, the company or the situation.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? NEVER! Oh ok, maybe once in a while, but never entire episodes.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, a few of them in fact.

20. Do you make up your own words? All the time
21. Are you a jealous person? No, nothing to be jealous about.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Allan, Alan
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter K. Hmmm….none that I can think of right now.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Kuya Dante Velasco
25. What does the last text message you received say? “With fear and trembling with very refined words- hahaha – I disapproved ________’s paper.”
26. Do you chew on your straw? Chew on it, bite on it, fold it, tie it up, etc.
27. Do you have curly hair? No
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? SM for grocery shopping

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I can think of several
30. What was the last thing you ate? Lunch
31. Will you get married in the future? Next question please….
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Pan’s Labyrinth
33. Is there anyone you like right now? A few
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? It’s been a while
35. Are you currently depressed? No…more like irritated about something (someone)
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Beng asked me, and no one refuses Beng.
38. 5 people you tag next? Olive, Nechie, Alex, and others...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, the academic dean answered my tag! :) Nice. Or more like, Very nice. :) Salamat. I laughed at your answer to Number 5, wondering if you've ever done that sort of thing in class. And I laughed at your answer to Number 37, louder in fact. ;) [Sobra, terror ba ako?!]
PS: I was kinda expecting that you'd be at the church anniv last week. Oh well, you must've been busy.