Away and Moving

So, I was away for almost a month - from this blog, that is. I have just been so busy, and when I get home all I can do is doze off after watching inane t.v. shows, etc. And the creative juices just ain't flowing. I have no energy to perorate, meander and to just generally think. Gah!

So, I am moving to another house. Again. I moved in to my present house more than a year a go, and now I am in the midst of packing once more. I am moving to a bigger house up the hill (within the same campus) because my new position entails living there. I love this house. They have just finished repairing, repainting and generally just making it ready for me to live there. I love the bigger space. I love the view. It is the highest point in the seminary and so when i look out from my front window, I can see the entire grounds, and the pine trees! Come and visit (but not soon -I still have to move in, make it habitable, at least).


My house will be the lower part of the two-storey house.


I plan to put a table and some lounge chairs on the porch. I am envisioning myself taking a sip of coffee from there after playing a set of tennis at the court just beside the house (no, i don't play tennis, and i don't think i ever will - but allow me to dream, ok?)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Prof. Bong,

Good to see you moving higher.er.. the house goes with the position. Enjoy! I also don't play tennis but i do dream too.

Blessing,

Joey
NORBERT said…
truly, truly, truly. verily, verily, verily, i say unto you...lucky (este blessed) you are to have ascended that high. sir the porch with some chairs was a good idea. how about a rocking chair?hope to pay you a visit sometime if you will invite me hehe...
V.T said…
Reminder: Lest you forget some Jazz and Bossa Nova!

Would love to pay you a visit.
Anonymous said…
Nice--a new location! Now, I just need a reason to go to Baguio and see this new house. How's your niece?
V.T said…
Bong,

Ooops! 'Soul Jazz' and 'Bossa Nova'.
Bong said…
hey all,

joey - now, im beginning to enjoy watching other people play tennis as i sip my coffee

vee - please do indeed come and visit

beng - dang's been good, busy with school, complaining about the walk up the hill (houses on hilltops can have drawbacks hehehe). please visit when you have a reason to come up here in Baguio

norbert - you don't need an invitation...just come whenever you like. i am indeed looking for a good rocking chair
Anonymous said…
Hey Pastor Bong!

Congratulations on the new house...would love to visit you guys again at PBTS. Just reminding you of my offer to take the students pictures. Let me know soon.

Greg

pureheartmanila@gmail.com
MhacLethCalvin said…
Doc Bong,
Let's get ourselves good tennis rackets and then ... sip Vietnamese coffee at your porch, of course! (pogi points lang yung rackets).

P.Mhac
Anonymous said…
yabang yabang mo eh..laki na ng bahay mo...pwede ka na mag-asawa