Guess who made the grade?


Turn-over Ceremony last July 7, 2006 at the PBTS Gymnasium


Last July 7, 2006 the post of the Academic Dean has been delegated to me (as my predecessor steps in to become the president of our seminary).



How I ended up Academic Dean when I have only been here less than one year is a proof of God's amazing grace. It is a daunting job, to be sure. When Dr. Joyce Abugan, former Academic Dean and now president of this institution was reading some of the things expected of a dean, I nearly burst in tears. It is a sweet, sweet affirmation of what I can do, and where God wants me to be...

Comments

Anonymous said…
YAHOO!!! Today Academic Dean, Tomorrow, PBTS President. Kudos Pastor Bong! You deserve to have that position.
Nechie said…
Congrats Dean Bong! Happy to see you where God wants you to be. =)
sillyserious said…
Congrats, Pas! :) You seem to fit the bill quite well. Now, does this mean i'll have an easier time getting into PBTS if and when i finally get discontented in this big fish's belly? Haha :)

God grant you grace and wisdom as you trust Him in this your new assignment ;)
Olive Joy said…
congratulations!
NORBERT said…
wow wow wow! sir di na kita maabot, pwede pa ba akong bumisita sa opis mo pag pumunta ako dyan?bang klase naman ang promotion sa yo ni Lord, wow.
live_to_worship said…
Bong,

Ai and I are both very proud of you that God has led you thus far. He has BIG plans for you and we wish you the very best. May God continue to give you wisdom and strength as you serve to produce servant leaders of God in Asia.

Congrats!
Bong said…
to all you guys,

thank you for you prayers, support and confidence in me. i am just beginning to discover how awesome the work is...i covet your prayers...