Is There More to Life?



So, I turned a year older...the new term has just begun at our seminary...I am teaching Four (4!) courses (this more than the 2 I am just supposed to teach this term)...plus administrative work...plus I have a paper presentation due in 9 days (and I only halfway through it)...and I need to finish a long delayed series of Sunday School materials (due very, very soon)...

So, should i know the answer to the pop quiz?


Of course. Unequivocally. Unflinchingly. Unabashedly.

My answer? As if there was any doubt, as if there are surprises: YES. Of course there is more to life. Which is not to say that what I have right now is less than what it is to live.

Too busy to philosophize... Gah!


As always, the comic is from the genius of mr. doug savage of www.savagechickens.com

Comments