Longing for Home

I cannot claim that I have found the home I long for every day of my life, not by a long shot, but I believe that in my heart I have found the way that leads to it. I believe that the home we long for and belong to is finally where Christ is.
Frederick Buechner




Frederick Buechner is one of my favorite authors, and the title of this book alone evoke emotions and sentiments we have all felt... Now, if someone can tell me where to find a copy of this book...

Here's what the blurb says about the book: The shape of life is not a line but a circle---a circle that begins and ends with home. In this poignant, heartwarming look at growing older, best-selling author Buechner reflects with joy on the faith, hope, and love that have enriched his life's journey and looks longingly toward that day when he will be at home with the Lord. His insight and wisdom will teach you the true meaning of home---here and in heaven.

Sounds like a great book, doesn't it?

Comments

NORBERT said…
sounds like like a great book. i saw one in libis eastwood about a week ago, cost about 1,890 php