New Thing

I (and my niece) are moving up to Baguio City by October 1. Baguio, nestled a few thousand feet above sea-leavel is a cool place to be. I will start doing what I have been dreaming to do since I started...to be a teacher. New place (well, not too new...i've stayed for 3 years in Baguio when I did my th.d.), new challenges...and a new housemate, my niece, danie. I'm both excited and dreading the days ahead. Here's praying!


A cold, cold, typhoony day in Bagiuo...my soon to be new home. With me is my niece Danielle who now wants to be called danie, her sort of new identity as a "grown up." Behind us is the Grover Tyner Hall of the Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary where the classrooms, the chapel, offices and library are.



You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that good looks run in the family...

Comments