I Itch to Sketch


This is hardly like dennis at all, but we were talking about the continuing saga of his despair, and he struck a pose, and i hurriedly tried to capture it. This is what a rainy monday morning can do to you.





So we were having late dinner at one of our favorite places. I remember I had blue cheese burger and a diet coke. As usual we were talking mile a minute, laughing, etc. Then a waitress hands me this sketch - apparently one of the customers was an artist and i maybe caught his/her attention, and when they were leaving the artist told the waitress to give this sketch to me. One of those random acts of kindness, or generosity, or whatever.


Comments

Nechie said…
didn't know you were into abstract art.
V.T said…
Is that you in deep thought of... or the dawntreader into one of those random-theo-wanderings? Nice sketch though!